These advanced machines allow us to produce precision parts in different processes for our customers all over the world.
Shank continually invest in the latest CNC sliding head and fixed head machines to produce Precision Machining parts. This enables us to offer:
• Components in sizes from 1mm to 300mm diameter.
• Highly complex components manufactured in one single station, costs reduced.
• Materials include Alloy steel, Stainless steel, Aluminum, Zinc, Brass etc.
• Tight tolerance and surface finish of turning process, grinding operation could be unrequired.
• Short lead time with quick response
• Can match the small and large volume quantity
• Prototyping of parts
• Flexibility and expert as a parts supplier.
These features coupled with 24 hours’ machine running, seven working days a week, continually increasing efficiency, and ultimately reduce the cost of production. This enables us to offer our customers the best services and most competitive prices.