Shank Precision Machining Provides die casting parts with very tight tolerances. We can do the Aluminium die casting, Brass/Bronze/Copper die casting and Zinc die casting. As an ISO9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 registered CNC parts manufacturing company, we not only focus on producing but also providing good quality CNC Milling parts.
No matter how complex or large the products are, our skilled engineers are able to produce them in the same accuracy and quality. Every die casting parts you can be produced by Shank Precision Machining Parts CO., Ltd.
By using the latest die casting Technology, the variation can be decreased and controlled farthest.
Die casting is a versatile process for producing engineered metal parts by forcing molten metal under high pressure into reusable steel molds. These molds, called dies, can be designed to produce complex shapes with a high degree of accuracy and repeatability. Parts can be sharply defined, with smooth or textured surfaces, and are suitable for a wide variety of attractive and serviceable finishes.
Die castings are among the highest volume, mass-produced items manufactured by the metalworking industry, and they can be found in thousands of consumer, commercial and industrial products. Die cast parts are important components of products ranging from automobiles to toys. Parts can be as simple as a sink faucet or as complex as a connector housing.
• Mold Design: According to Technical Drawings or Samples.
• Mold Material: 8407, P20, SKD11 or per customer’s requirements.
• Product size: According to customer’s drawing or samples
• Material: Aluminum, Zinc alloy, Brass
• Production process: Casting-Deburring-Machining-Surface Treatment, all per request.
• Product weight: available from 0.02kg to 30kg
• Advanced equipment and professional R&D Team, Highly skilled manufacturing process, Strict quality Control System.